We’ve been rocking this recipe with Blueberries and Apples for a bit now – its delicious! A very moist muffin recipe.
1 1/4 cups Uncooked quick oatmeal OR 1 1/4 cups old fashioned oatmeal 1 1/4 cups flour 1/3 cup sugar 1 tablespoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup milk 1 egg 1/4 oil 1 cup fresh OR frozen blueberries
Granulated Sugar (Sugar In The Raw) to taste. I put a healthy amount on each muffin. Start with 1 Tablespoon for the pan and adjust from there.
- Preheat Oven to 425
- Combine oats, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine milk, egg and oil.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix until moist only.
- DO NOT BEAT.
- Fold in Blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle topping sugar over muffins evenly.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.