This has been one of our favorite oven recipes so far. You’ll need an oven and a 9×13 pan.
- 1 pound of your favorite pasta
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 Jar/32 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/4 cup of Italian Style stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook the pasta as directed and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the beef, add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, peppers, onions, garlic, etc.
Simmer the beef and sauce for 10 minutes.
Put the cooked pasta in the pan, followed by the sauce. Mix well.
Sprinkle cheese over the top.
Bake until the cheese bubbles or 20 minutes.
(I like to add more cheese :))